Rules of the Admission
1.) Application for admission and Prospectus can be obtained from the Director/Principal either in person on payment of Rs. 500/- or by post sending Money order or Demand Draft for Rs. 4OO/- in favour of the respective colleges.
2. Applications for admissions in the prescribed form should reach the Director/Principal on or before the specified date.
3. All admissions are provisional and subject to approval by concerned authority Applicants who has been selected and found to be non-eligible or disqualified subsequently by the University / Board etc. Is not eligible for admission. The institute shall not in such an event be held responsible in any manner whatsoever for any loss to the applicant. Such non-eligible candidate who has been admitted shall have no right to continue his / her studies in the College.
Rules of the Admission
1. The duly completed application form supported with necessary certificates should reach the Director/Principal of the College within the specified date. Incomplete applications will automatically rejected.
2. The candidates who are allotted seats should get themselves admitted to the College before the dates specified by paying the necessary fees. Those candidates who fail to join the college before the specified date will lose their admission.
3. Students must be punctual in all respects such as attendance, submission of records etc.
4. All the students must come to the college in clean and decent clothes / attire. Students without apron and , nameplate will not be permitted to the practical class.
5. Students must maintain strict discipline in the classrooms, laboratories, and library and in the college premises. If they violate the general code of discipline they are liable to be punished or expelled from the college. Students will have to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the concerned authorities like University/Board etc.
6. The candidates who are selected to join the College must produce the following original documents at the time of admission.
7. All the fees and any other amount once paid (Except Caution Money) will not be refunded under any circumstances once the candidate does not join the college or leave after joining the course. Prescribed application for refund of caution money has to be made with in three months after successful completion of the course.
8. Students continuously absent for 2 weeks or more without valid reasons, shall have their names struck off the rolls, and their parents notified.
9. Fees structure given in the prospectus is applicable only to the session in question and any revision of fees subsequently made will also be applicable to the existing students who are in senior classes as well as to those joining future sessions.
10. Payment by installment is not acceptable. All the fees should be paid before the deadlines announced, Non Payment of the prescribed fee by the due dates will result in cancellation of registration to the course/ next semester or years.
11. For any matter not governed by the rules and regulations given in the prospectus, new rules will be laid down as and when necessary. The students will be intimated of the same through the notice board. All students are liable to abide by them. The management reserves the right to revise the timings of a course of its duration, including fees & other charges if found necessary.
12. Students may be expelled from the College / Hostel on any of the following grounds: Violation of Rules, theft, ragging, abnormal behavior, use of intoxicating products, fighting, vandalism, in discipline etc., and shall forfeit their fees and deposit.
13. The institute has the right not to entertain the application for the Examination and to withhold Admission Tickets for the exam in case of any defaulting student.
14. The management reserves the right of admission to any candidate without assigning any reason. In matter related to administration, Training and discipline, the decision taken by the management shall be final and legally binding on all parties concerned.
15. Students are expected to oblige themselves that the above rules and regulations are agreeable to him / her before joining the college or college hostel. The responsibility rests on them for any consequences due to non-conformity with the rules.